For a fresh, healthful meal packed with flavor, curry chicken is it. Add in your favorite veggies, or keep it simple with spinach and tomato.
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked instant rice
- 1 pound Member's Mark® Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 (13.66-ounce) can coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup tomato, chopped
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 40mins
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
Cook rice according to package directions. Meanwhile, sprinkle the chicken with curry powder, salt and pepper. In a large skillet, sauté chicken and onion in oil until chicken is no longer pink.
Stir in coconut milk and tomato paste. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until thickened. Add spinach and tomato; cook 2 to 3 minutes longer or until spinach is wilted. Serve with rice.
You may substitute 1/4 teaspoon coconut extract and 1 cup milk, cream or other dairy product for each cup of coconut milk.
You'll also love
- Sweet & Sour Meatballs 4.6/5 (30 Votes)
- Aebleskivers Danish Pancake Recipe 4.5/5 (32 Votes)
- Baked Buffalo Chicken Nuggets 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- Honey Sesame Baked Chicken 4.6/5 (26 Votes)
- Asian Sesame Chicken Salad... 4.1/5 (78 Votes)
- Slow-Cooker Coconut Curry Chicken 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Yellow Curry Chicken 4.6/5 (19 Votes)