Skillet Buffalo Chicken Lasagna
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, chopped
- 2 cans (14.5 oz each) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/3 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (6 oz)
- 5 to 6 uncooked lasagna noodles, broken into pieces
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Crumbled blue cheese, if desired
In 12-inch ovenproof skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic; cook until soft. Add chicken; cook about 5 minutes or until no longer pink.
2. Stir in tomatoes, buffalo wing sauce, butter, salt, pepper, 3/4 cup of the mozzarella cheese and the lasagna noodles. Heat to boiling. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 20 minutes.
3. Gently stir in ricotta cheese, remaining 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese and the Parmesan cheese. Simmer 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Set oven control to broil. Place skillet under broiler; broil until lightly browned. Sprinkle blue cheese over top.
You'll also love
- Chicken Sour Cream Enchilada... 4.6/5 (29 Votes)
- Quick & Simple Naan Wrap-ups 4.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Leg of Lamb, Sweet and Sour... 4.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Charred Lemon Chicken Piccata 4.8/5 (9 Votes)
- Thai-Style Chicken Soup 4.3/5 (14 Votes)
- Creamy Chicken & Pasta Bake 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Creamy White Chicken Alfredo... 4.2/5 (61 Votes)
- Chicken Florentine Lasagna with... 4.3/5 (60 Votes)