Baked Garlic Shrimp. Keg Style
Serve this deliciously baked garlic shrimp with some crusty bread, to your husband who will think you are some chef extraordinaire.
- 6 escargot plates
- 36 shrimp (i like them tails off)
- 1/2 cup butter (DON'T USE MARGARINE. I tried. was terrible)
- A few cloves of garlic, minced
- A few tablespoons of parsley, chopped fine
- 1/4 cup jack cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup cheddar or marble cheese, shredded
- A few squirts of lemon juice
- 1 package escargot seasoning mix packet
- 36 shrimp, cleaned and deveined or use precooked shrimp.
- 1/2 cup butter (DONT USE MARGARINE. I tried. was terrible)
- Loaf of crusty bread, for serving
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
Now to cook up this buttery goodness:
Melt your butter in a sauce pan.
Add the garlic, parsley and escargot mix. Saute for a few minutes
Add the shrimp. Saute until they are pink or warm the whole way through. (I use precooked shrimp. But if you aren’t you’ll want to wash them before you stick them in, and cook them till they are pink and puffy)
Get out those escargot plates. Place one little guy in each hole, and add some of the butter/garlic/parsley mix to each.
Cover with cheese.
Stick in oven and broil until cheese is melted and a little crispy. Kinda like a good pizza.
Serve, with some crusty bread, to your husband who will think you are some chef extraordinaire. (No need to tell him otherwise) I dip my bread in the butter once all the shrimps are annihilated. We like a cold glass of coke with this tasty treat but I think most people would enjoy a glass of wine.
You'll also love
- FROZEN ROAST BEEF (4 pounds) -... 3.8/5 (20 Votes)
- Baked Langostino Lobster 3.9/5 (15 Votes)
- Mounds Bars with just 3 ingredients 4/5 (11 Votes)
- Paula Deen's Crockpot Potato Soup 3.7/5 (74 Votes)
- Fresh Lemon Curd (For Vitamix) 4/5 (3 Votes)
- French Cabbage Soup from Door... 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Chinese Chicken Balls With Sweet... 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Chicken 'N Gravy - Oven Bag 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
Review this recipe