Fresh Lemon Curd (For Vitamix)
- 5 Large Eggs
- 1/4 C Fresh Lemon Juice
- Zest of 3 Lemons
- 1 1/2 C Sugar
- 1/8 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 C Unsalted Butter Cut into Pieces
1.Place the eggs, lemon juice, zest, sugar and salt into the Vitamix
container in the order listed and secure the lid.
2.Select Variable 1.
3.Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10 and
then to High.
4.Blend for 5 or 6 minutes or until heavy steam escapes from the
5.Select Variable 1 and remove lid plug.
Slowly increase speed to
6.Add butter one piece at a time until incorporated. Replace lid plug
and blend an additional 30 seconds.
7.Allow to cool slightly in a large bowl (about 20 to 30 minutes)
8.Lemon Curd may also be chilled, u
ncovered and served cold.
You'll also love
- SLOW COOKER BACON JAM 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Turkey (Butterball) "Open Roasting... 3.4/5 (9 Votes)
- French Cabbage Soup from Door... 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Trader Joe's Red Split Lentils 4/5 (3 Votes)
- German Plum Kuchen ( Fruit Tart) 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Pineapple Cake With Pineapple Glaze 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Double Orange Refrigerator Sheet... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Pampered Chef Fresh Squeezed... 4/5 (2 Votes)