Asparagus Shrimp Dip
This shrimp dip is really easy to prepare and always disappears fast. You may also try substituting the shrimp with crab and or the Asparagus soup mix with Fine Herbs, or Leeks if you like.
- 1 package Knorr asparagus soup mix
- 1 (4-ounce) can shrimp, drained and chopped
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1/8 teaspoon Louisiana hot sauce
- Replace shrimp with tuna, or crab.
- Asparagus soup mix with Fine Herbs, or Leek.
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 125mins
In a medium bowl, stir together shrimp, soup mix, sour cream and Louisiana until well blended.
Cover and chill for at least 2 hours.
Serve with crackers.