Paula Deen's Crockpot Potato Soup
Rate this recipe 3.7/5 (74 Votes)
- 1 Bag of frozen hash-brown potatoes - squares, not strips (30 oz bag)
- 1/3 - 1/2 cup chopped onion (depends how much you like onion)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 Cans of chicken broth (14.5 oz each)
- 1 Can cream of chicken soup
- 1 Package Cream Cheese (softened)
- 1/2 cup Shredded Cheese
- Cheese for the top!
1.Combine all the ingredients (except for the cream cheese and cheese) and mix well then cook on medium 4 hours.
crock 2 Paula Deens Crock Pot Potato Soup Recipe2.Add the cream cheese (softened) and 1/2 cup cheese at the end and cook for another 20-30 minutes.
crock Paula Deens Crock Pot Potato Soup Recipe3.Add some cheese to the top
You'll also love
- Fresh Lemon Curd (For Vitamix) 4/5 (3 Votes)
- SLOW COOKER BACON JAM 4/5 (3 Votes)
- French Cabbage Soup from Door... 4/5 (3 Votes)
- CHELSEA CLINTON'S THANKSGIVING... 3.9/5 (9 Votes)
Review this recipe