Baked Langostino Lobster
- 1 lb precooked langostino lobster tails, thawed
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp white cooking wine
- 2-3 Tbsp Johnny's Garlic Spread seasoning
- 2 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp panko crumbs
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 40mins
Arrange the shellfish in the bottom of a baking dish.
Mix melted butter, cooking wine and the garlic spread dry mix together until fully incorporated.
Pour butter mixture over shellfish.
Sprinkle cheese and panko breadcrumbs evenly over top.
Bake 15-20 minutes in a 375 degree oven, or until really hot.
Serve with a tossed salad.
You'll also love
- Paula Deen's Crockpot Potato Soup 3.7/5 (44 Votes)
- Fresh Lemon Curd (For Vitamix) 4/5 (3 Votes)
- MARINADE FOR STEELHEAD TROUT 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Parmesan Baked Tilapia with... 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Octopus Stew (Polvo Guisado) the... 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Clam Chowder - Outback Steakhouse 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Lobster And Pesto Cream Pasta 4/5 (1 Votes)