Lime-Marinated Mahi Mahi
"You can substitute a lighter olive oil for the extra-virgin olive oil. Serve over rice."
- 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon grated lime zest
- 2 (4 ounce) mahi mahi fillets
- 2 twists lime zest (optional)
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 35mins
Adapted from allrecipes.com
1. Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat, and lightly oil the grate.
2. Whisk the extra-virgin olive oil, minced garlic, black pepper, cayenne pepper, salt, lime juice, and grated lime zest together in a bowl to make the marinade.
3. Place the mahi mahi fillets in the marinade and turn to coat; allow to marinate at least 15 minutes.
4. Cook on the preheated grill until the fish flakes easily with a fork and is lightly browned, 3 to 4 minutes per side.
5. Garnish with the twists of lime zest to serve.
You'll also love
- Linsen (Lentils, german) 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Indian Cauliflower Fritters 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Spanish Style Shrimp Soup 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Rice Cooker Seafood Gumbo 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Almond-Crusted... 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Apple Cinnamon Loaf 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Paleo ‘Hail Merry’ Lemon Tart... 4.3/5 (37 Votes)
- Blueberry Lemon Streusel Muffins 4.5/5 (21 Votes)