Individual Frozen Key Lime Pies
These are great to make ahead, up to a month!
Serves: 18 portions
- 3/4 Cup key lime juice, fresh squeezed (about a pound of key limes)
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 8 oz whipped topping, plus more for garnish
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 stick butter, unsalted, melted
- 1 sleeve honey graham crackers, turned into crumbs
Adapted from thissillygirlslife.com
Crush graham crackers and mix with the butter, set aside.
Cream the cream cheese until smooth using a hand mixer, add in the sweetened condensed milk and mix until smooth.
Add the key lime juice and mix until smooth.
Let the whipped topping defrost and add to the cream cheese mixture, folding it in until combined.
Taking individual silicone cups (I use silicone cupcake liners) fill with the cream cheese mixture about ¾ of the way up.
Top with the graham cracker crumbs.
Place on platter or sheet tray and place in freezer for 4 hours or until set.
Unmold pies carefully and serve graham cracker side down.
The easiest way to do this is to submerge the bottom half of the mold into warm water for a few seconds.
Serve with whipped topping garnish and key lime slice if desired.
You'll also love
- Swiss Cheese & Spinach Stuffed... 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Coffee Roasted Almond + Toasted... 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Dessert - Peach Cobbler w/Quinoa 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Orange-Cranberry Scones with... 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Shrimp and Asparagus Stir Fry with... 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Honey Lime Cilantro Chicken 4.6/5 (8 Votes)