Grilled Fresh Figs, Brie & Prosciutto
The sweetness of the fresh figs, with cream brie and the saltiness of the prosciutto works in harmony that delivers a flavor sensation.
- Fresh figs, cut in half
- Brie, cut into small squares
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 25mins
Adapted from foodiewife-kitchen.blogspot.com
Cut the fig in half and lay a small square of brie on top. Wrap a small slice of prosciutto around the fig and cheese to attach it.
Put about 3 or 4 wrapped figs on each skewer.
NOTE: If using wooden skewers, soak them in water for at least an hour before using them.
If using an outdoor grill, a grate with small holes is recommended.
Grill for 1 to 2 minutes, until cheese is melted.
You'll also love
- Pork Souvlaki 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Pineapple Poke Bundt Cake 4.1/5 (57 Votes)
- Old-Fashioned Coconut Custard Pie 4.3/5 (36 Votes)
- Easy Peanut Butter Cup Fudge 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Mushrooms 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Butter Toffee Brittle 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Chipotle Meatball Appetizers 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Rosemary Parmesan Popcorn Recipe 4.3/5 (16 Votes)