Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Mushrooms
Stuffed mushrooms, jalapeno poppers, and popper dip all wrapped up into one! You can make them in advance, too, if that helps take some pressure off of your planning.
- 24 ounces mushrooms, cleaned and stems removed
- 1 to 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 3 jalapenos, seeds removed & minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper, plus more for seasoning
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 3/4 cup seasoned panko crumbs
Adapted from sunsetsontheside.com
Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 9 x 13-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
Brush the outside of the mushrooms with olive oil and sprinkle lightly with black pepper. Place in the baking dish.
In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese, mayonnaise, jalapenos, garlic, cheddar, salt, and pepper.
In a separate small bowl, pour the melted butter over the Panko crumbs. Stir thoroughly to coat all the crumbs in butter.
Fill the mushrooms evenly with the cream cheese mixture. Top each of the mushrooms with the Panko crumbs.
Bake for 40 to 45 minutes, until the tops are a deep, golden brown. Serve hot.
You'll also love
- Spicy Sausage Pasta 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Cauliflower Fried Rice 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Butter Toffee Brittle 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Creamy Lemon Basil Quinoa Primavera 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Chipotle Meatball Appetizers 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- Chex Caramel Corn 4.2/5 (24 Votes)
- Chicken Cordon Bleu with Mushroom... 3.9/5 (25 Votes)
- Italy - Pappardelle with Roasted... 4.3/5 (16 Votes)