Butter Toffee Brittle
Homemade butter toffee brittle is so delicious, this batch will be gone shortly after making it! Perfect for a holiday gift for that person with a sweet tooth.
- 1 cup butter
- 1 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon corn syrup
- 1/2 cup crushed cashews
- 10 ounces melted milk chocolate
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 75mins
Boil the butter, sugar, and corn syrup until it reaches 300°F on a candy thermometer. Carefully stir in most of the crush cashews. Save a small amount to sprinkle on top of the chocolate.
Pour into a sheet pan lined with aluminum foil and greased with butter. Place another piece of aluminum foil greased with butter on top. Use a rolling pin to gently roll the candy to be even thickness in the pan. Do this while the mixture is still hot.
Let the mixture cool. Melt the chocolate and frost the brittle with the melted chocolate and sprinkle the chocolate with the crushed cashews.
Break into pieces when the brittle is cool and firm.
You'll also love
- Chipotle Meatball Appetizers 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- Chex Caramel Corn 4.2/5 (24 Votes)
- Chocolate-Marshmallow Fudge Sauce 4.1/5 (23 Votes)
- Mock Apple Pie (no apples) 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Easy German Pancakes 4.2/5 (18 Votes)
- Panettone Italian Christmas Bread 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
- Old Fashioned Pecan Pie 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Bacon Chocolate Bark 4.3/5 (21 Votes)