Rosemary Parmesan Popcorn Recipe
Savory rosemary and Parmesan cheese popcorn is a terrific snack when eaten alone while watching the big game or latest Netflix series. For an interesting approach to serving, try garnishing freshly made tomato soup with this popcorn mix for an added texture, crunch, and zest of flavor. This popcorn makes a great gift when packaged in pretty bags, boxes, or other specialty containers.
- 1/4 cup fresh rosemary leaves
- 10 cups popped popcorn
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
Place rosemary on a baking sheet. Bake at 300°F for 10 minutes or until crisp. Finely chop rosemary or crush using a mortar and pestle; set aside.
Place popcorn in a large bowl; drizzle with butter. Sprinkle with cheese, salt, pepper and rosemary; toss to coat.
You'll also love
- Panettone Italian Christmas Bread 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Spiced Bourbon Beer & Maple... 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Pomegranate Scones 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Sauteed Chicken with Pears, Cider,... 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Double Rainbow Cake Jelly Shot 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Copycat Spicy Queso Blanco... 4.2/5 (37 Votes)
- Air Fryer Cheesy Garlic Bread 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Cheddar Beer Weenies for Tailgating 4.5/5 (12 Votes)