Pineapple Poke Bundt Cake
Easy to make pineapple poke cake. All of your favorite flavors from a pineapple upside down cake, without the fuss!
- 1 (20-ounce) can Dole crushed pineapple
- 1 box 2-layer yellow cake mix
- 1 (4-serving) package Jell-o instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 vanilla bean pod, split in half or 2 tablespoons vanilla extract, divided
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- CONFECTIONER'S GLAZE:
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon cold milk
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 85mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Spray a 12-cup bundt pan with cooking spray.
Drain pineapple; measure 3/4 cup juice to use with cake mix. Reserve remaining juice for soaking mixture.
Beat cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, oil and 3/4 cup pineapple juice in large bowl with an electric mixer for 2 minutes.
Scrape half vanilla bean pod; combine with cake batter or mix 1 tablespoon vanilla extract into cake batter.
Fold in crushed pineapple. Pour into prepared pan.
Bake 38 to 42 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Combine remaining pineapple juice, powdered sugar and melted butter in a small bowl while cake is baking.
Scrape other half of vanilla bean pod and mix with juice mixture or stir in remaining 1 tablespoon vanilla extract.
Remove cake from oven and set on a wire rack.
Poke holes in cake with skewer at 1/2 inch intervals while still hot and in pan.
Pour soaking mixture over cake (Note: If soaking mixture begins to pool, poke additional holes). Allow to cool in pan 30 to 40 minutes, then flip cake upside down onto serving platter; remove pan.
Cool completely then drizzle with glaze, if desired
Whisk powdered sugar into milk until completely combined. Cover with plastic wrap until ready to use.
You'll also love
- Old-Fashioned Coconut Custard Pie 4.3/5 (34 Votes)
- Za'atar Salmon 4.2/5 (31 Votes)
- POTATO PAMPUSHKI WITH CHEESE... 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Pimento Cheese Crostini 4.2/5 (24 Votes)
- Cherry Enchiladas 4.4/5 (22 Votes)
- Easy Peanut Butter Cup Fudge 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Pineapple-Mango Popsicles 4.2/5 (25 Votes)
- Chipotle Meatball Appetizers 4.4/5 (19 Votes)