Easy Peanut Butter Cup Fudge
Oh, yea. Peanut butter fudge topped with peanut butter cups. Easy to make and everyone will love it.
- 20 Reese’s peanut butter cup miniatures, roughly chopped
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 2 1/2 cups confectioners sugar, sifted (It’s really important that you sift!)
- 1 1/4 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup milk (I used 1%)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Adapted from centercutcook.com
Line an 8 x 8-inch pan with saran wrap so that it will be easy to lift the fudge out of the pan.
In a large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Stir in brown sugar and milk. Bring to a rolling boil, then cook for exactly 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
Stir in peanut butter and mix to combine. Then add in vanilla extract. Transfer the mixture to the bowl of your mixer. Add in sifted confectioners sugar, one cup at a time, mixing between adding more. After you’ve added all of the confectioners sugar, mix well! The mixture is going to be really thick.
Press the mixture into the prepared dish. Sprinkle chopped Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Miniatures over the fudge and gently press them down.
Chill in the refrigerator for about an hour, or until firm, then use the saran wrap as handles to lift the fudge out of the pan and cut into small squares.
You'll also love
- Pineapple-Mango Popsicles 4.2/5 (27 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Mushrooms 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Butter Toffee Brittle 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Chipotle Meatball Appetizers 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Panettone Italian Christmas Bread 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Bacon Chocolate Bark 4.3/5 (21 Votes)
- White Christmas Fudge 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Ice Cream Layer Cake 4.3/5 (19 Votes)