Carrot Zucchini Hash Browns
This healthy version of hash browns is made with carrots, zucchini, cheese and seasonings. Perfect for a snack, light lunch or breakfast side.
- 1 large carrot, coarsely grated
- 1 small zucchini, coarsely grated
- 1 onion, grated
- 1 dl grated cheese
- 1 large egg
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from hovkonditorn.blogspot.co.uk
In a bowl, add and mix all ingredients together, shape into 4 patties.
Pour plenty of oil in a frying pan and fry the hash browns on both sides until golden brown.
You'll also love
- Lemon Tiramisu Trifle 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Quinoa Salad with Apples and... 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Garlic-Roasted Asparagus 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- STUFFED ZUCCHINI 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Beef Jerky Made with a Dehydrator 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- Iced Carrot Cake Cookies 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- SKINNY NUTTY CARROT CAKE BARS 4.5/5 (17 Votes)