Carrot Zucchini Hash Browns
This healthy version of hash browns is made with carrots, zucchini, cheese and seasonings. Perfect for a snack, light lunch or breakfast side.
- 1 large carrot, coarsely grated
- 1 small zucchini, coarsely grated
- 1 onion, grated
- 1 dl grated cheese
- 1 large egg
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from hovkonditorn.blogspot.co.uk
In a bowl, add and mix all ingredients together, shape into 4 patties.
Pour plenty of oil in a frying pan and fry the hash browns on both sides until golden brown.
You'll also love
- Crockpot Cheesy Party Potatoes 4.3/5 (105 Votes)
- Breakfast: Hash Brown Casserole... 4.2/5 (103 Votes)
- Shrimp Scampi -- Cheesecake Factory 4/5 (37 Votes)
- Grilled Sausage and Pepper Rustica... 4.1/5 (22 Votes)
- Coconut Flan by Goya 4.1/5 (23 Votes)
- Cheddar Pecan Torte 4/5 (31 Votes)
- Linda Evans' Dynasty Corn Pudding 4.3/5 (23 Votes)
- Easy Cherry Delight Dessert... 3.9/5 (76 Votes)