Carrot Zucchini Hash Browns
This healthy version of hash browns is made with carrots, zucchini, cheese and seasonings. Perfect for a snack, light lunch or breakfast side.
- 1 large carrot, coarsely grated
- 1 small zucchini, coarsely grated
- 1 onion, grated
- 1 dl grated cheese
- 1 large egg
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from hovkonditorn.blogspot.co.uk
In a bowl, add and mix all ingredients together, shape into 4 patties.
Pour plenty of oil in a frying pan and fry the hash browns on both sides until golden brown.
You'll also love
- Crockpot Cheesy Party Potatoes 4.3/5 (93 Votes)
- Breakfast: Hash Brown Casserole... 4.3/5 (87 Votes)
- Shrimp Scampi -- Cheesecake Factory 4.1/5 (31 Votes)
- Almond Roca 4.2/5 (21 Votes)
- Kiwi bread 3.9/5 (46 Votes)
- Cheddar Pecan Torte 4.1/5 (26 Votes)
- Caramel Grapes 4.2/5 (21 Votes)
- Beef Cabbage Casserole 4.2/5 (20 Votes)