Easy Cherry Delight Dessert (No-Bake)
This Easy Cherry Delight Dessert is out of this world delicious! Just make sure to plan ahead, at least 3 hours in advance to chill in fridge before serving.
- 1 3/4 cups crushed graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 2 cups whipped dream whipped topping (1 envelope)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (28-ounce) can cherry pie filling
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 25mins
Prepare a 9 x 9" baking pan.
In a bowl, mix the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter and 1 tablespoon sugar; spread on bottom of prepared baking pan to form a crust.
Mix the Dream Whip topping according to directions on the package, then beat in the softened cream cheese into the Dream Whip a little at a time.
Add the remaining sugar and vanilla until well blended.
Smooth on top of the crust. Top with the cherry pie filling.
Chill at least 3 hours (overnight is even better) if storing in the fridge overnight, cover with plastic wrap.
You'll also love
- Gluten Free Blueberry Muffins 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Cinnamon Apple Scones 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Paleo Carrot Spice Muffin 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Roasted Chicken Stock, Made Easy 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Peach Cobbler Dump Cake 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Sugar Cookie Cherry Cheesecake 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Easy No-Bake Cherry Delight 4.5/5 (21 Votes)