Strawberry Avocado Kale Salad with Bacon Poppyseed Dressing
This super-simple salad is equal parts fruity, creamy, and savory, making for a flavorful salad that will keep you interested. Perfect on its own or wrapped up into a flatbread.
- 4 slices bacon
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon poppy seeds
- salt & pepper, to taste
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from laurenslatest.com
Place kale, strawberries and avocado into a large bowl and set aside.
Cook bacon until crisp. Remove from pan and drain bacon on paper towels. Crumble into small pieces and whisk together with remaining ingredients. Drizzle over salad and serve.
You'll also love
- Broiled Parmesan-Lemon Tilapia 4.6/5 (32 Votes)
- Garlic Parmesan Bread 4.6/5 (32 Votes)
- No Bake Strawberry Cake 4.6/5 (32 Votes)
- Easy Frozen Berry Cobbler 4.6/5 (32 Votes)
- Roasted Garlic and Wild Mushroom... 4.6/5 (32 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Parmesan Honey Pork... 4.6/5 (32 Votes)
- Knorr Spinach Dip 4.6/5 (32 Votes)
- Simple Strawberry Mousse 4.6/5 (32 Votes)