Strawberry Avocado Kale Salad with Bacon Poppyseed Dressing
This super-simple salad is equal parts fruity, creamy, and savory, making for a flavorful salad that will keep you interested. Perfect on its own or wrapped up into a flatbread.
- 4 slices bacon
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon poppy seeds
- salt & pepper, to taste
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from laurenslatest.com
Place kale, strawberries and avocado into a large bowl and set aside.
Cook bacon until crisp. Remove from pan and drain bacon on paper towels. Crumble into small pieces and whisk together with remaining ingredients. Drizzle over salad and serve.
You'll also love
- Chicken Thighs w/Creamy Mushroom... 4.6/5 (34 Votes)
- Crab Rangoon Dip with Wonton Chips 4.5/5 (36 Votes)
- Creamed Chopped Beef On Toast 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- White Chocolate Raspberry... 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- Pork lumpia/spring rolls 4.7/5 (25 Votes)
- Pumpkin Pie Rice Krispie Treats. 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Pasta & Broccoli Sausage Simmer 4.7/5 (25 Votes)
- Cheesy Honey Mustard Chicken 4.2/5 (64 Votes)