Pressure Cooker Candied Sweet Potatoes with Pecans
Candied sweet potatoes in less than 10 minutes? It's possible with this quick and easy pressure cooker recipe.
- 3 sweet potatoes, cut in 3/4 inch slices then cubed
- 2 tablespoons corn starch
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Marshmallows, optional
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Place diced potatoes and cornstarch in plastic bag, shake to coat evenly.
Place potatoes in cooker, cover with remaining ingredients, EXCEPT pecans, and stir.
Lock on lid and cook on HIGH for 4 minutes.
Quick release, remove lid and stir in pecans.
You can transfer potatoes to casserole dish, top with a layer of marshmallows and brown under broiler. Makes a delicious and pretty sweet potato casserole.
You'll also love
- Carrot Cake - Southern Living's... 3.8/5 (190 Votes)
- Dirty Shrimp in Butter-Beer Sauce 4.5/5 (36 Votes)
- Pumpkin "Pop Tarts" 4.5/5 (36 Votes)
- Pan Seared Chicken Breast with... 4.5/5 (36 Votes)
- Clinton Kelly's Strawberry Basil... 4.5/5 (36 Votes)
- Cheddar-Mashed Potato Casserole 4.5/5 (42 Votes)
- Cherry Swirl Coffee Cake 4.3/5 (44 Votes)
- Olive Bread Stuffing with Fennel 4.6/5 (22 Votes)