Baked Acorn Squash Fries
A great tasting healthier way to enjoy fries, these Baked Acorn Squash Fries are baked to a golden crisp and delicious!
- 1 acorn squash
- Olive oil to coat fries
- Seasoning of choice
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 60mins
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Break into the squash and clean out pulp. Cut squash into fries.
In a mixing bowl, coat fries lightly with olive oil. Season with your favorite spices – a little cayenne pepper or Cajun spices for a kick, or cinnamon and nutmeg for something sweet.
Flip fries once during baking to ensure even cooking. Bake until the edges of the fries begin to turn golden brown and crispy. Enjoy!
You'll also love
- Chinese Bakery Style Hot Dog Buns 4/5 (89 Votes)
- Crab Cucumber Bites 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Carrot Cake for Two 4.8/5 (9 Votes)
- ROASTED RACK OF LAMB 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Pumpkin Cookies w/ Penuche Frosting 4.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Pumpkin Spice Roasted Chickpeas 4.8/5 (8 Votes)
- BBQ Pulled Pork Hash 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Potato Kugel Gratin 4.6/5 (20 Votes)