French Onion Tater Tot Casserole
French onion dip flavors this potato casserole made with tater tots. Try different dips to make different flavors. You can substitute hash browns for the tater tots.
- 1 (30 to 32-ounce) package frozen tater tots
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (16-ounce) container French Onion Dip
- 8-ounces shredded cheddar cheese
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 60mins
Adapted from plainchicken.com
Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly spray a 9x13-inch pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
In a large bowl, combine tater tots, soup, dip and cheddar cheese. Pour into prepared pan.
Bake for about 45 minutes to an hour, or until the casserole is bubbly.
You'll also love
- Katie Lee's Beef Stroganoff 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Bacon Guacamole Grilled Cheese... 4.7/5 (18 Votes)
- Lemon Muffins 4.7/5 (18 Votes)
- Raspberry Almond Thumbprint... 4.7/5 (18 Votes)
- Ground Beef Stuffed Green Bell... 4.1/5 (27 Votes)
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Dump Cake 4/5 (81 Votes)
- Savory Mini Muffins with Goat... 4.3/5 (51 Votes)
- Tater Tot Casserole 4.4/5 (35 Votes)