Baked Boneless Skinless Chicken Tenders
This simple recipe for boneless skinless chicken tenders is easy to throw together. Season with what you like - blackened, salt and pepper or Italian seasoning!
- 1 package boneless skinless chicken tenders
- 1 lemon
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Desired seasoning
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from livestrong.com
Preheat your oven to 425°F.
Lay the skinless chicken tenders out on paper towels, leaving a few inches between each piece, to absorb some of the extra moisture.
Cut a lemon into wedges and squeeze fresh lemon juice onto each tender. Watch for seeds and remove any that fall out.
Sprinkle sea salt and freshly ground black pepper on each skinless chicken tender. Add any spices or herbs you'd like -- turmeric, chili powder, sage or thyme are all classic choices. Turn each tender over and repeat the seasoning process on the other side.
Coat a baking pan evenly with nonstick cooking spray. Spread out the seasoned chicken tenders on the baking pan, leaving space in between each tender.
Add a couple ounces of water to the baking pan.
Bake the tenders for approximately 15 to 20 minutes or until each is fully cooked and a thermometer inserted into the thickest part reads 165 F.
You'll also love
- Roasted Pork White Chili 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Baked Sweet-Potato Chips 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Stuffed Pork Tenderloin 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Bourbon-O's (Chocolate Sandwich... 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Mustard Chicken Thighs with... 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Roast Pork Shoulder - GOYA®... 4.2/5 (31 Votes)
- CRISPY BAKED THAI CHICKEN WINGS... 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Mushroom Spinach Quiche 4.5/5 (17 Votes)