Crock Pot Lasagna
This classic dish is prepared in a slow cooker with layers of ground beef, lasagna noodles, spaghetti sauce, cottage cheese, Mozzarella and Parmesan cheese... YUM!
- 1 pound ground beef
- Lasagna noodles
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 1/2 cups cottage cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 270mins
Brown ground beef and drain. Spoon 1 cup spaghetti sauce in bottom of 4-quart crock pot. Mix remaining sauce with beef.
Place 2 uncooked lasagna noodles on sauce in crock pot. Spread 1/3 meat mixture on top of noodles. Spread 3/4 cup cottage cheese over meat. Sprinkle 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese over cottage cheese.
Add another layer of uncooked noodles, 1/3 meat mixture, the remaining cottage cheese and 1/2 Cup of mozzarella cheese.
Place another layer of uncooked noodles, meat mixture, and mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over top. Cover with lid and cook on low for 4 hours.
If cooked much longer, it gets a bit well done.
Tip: If your crock pot is retaining to much moisture you can remove the lid for the last 15 to 30 minutes of cooking.
You'll also love
- Pizza Burgers 4.1/5 (127 Votes)
- Cream Cheese Cool Whip Frosting 3.8/5 (542 Votes)
- Chilli Rellenos 4.2/5 (163 Votes)
- Strawberry Spinach Salad with... 4.5/5 (90 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Casserole Ruth Chris'... 4.4/5 (105 Votes)
- Old-World Manicotti 4.5/5 (84 Votes)
- Chili Chicken Lasagna 4.5/5 (50 Votes)
- Classic Lasagna 3.5/5 (2 Votes)