Beef & Broccoli Stir Fry
Cook up this beef and broccoli stir fry and enjoy the taste of Asia!
- 3/4 cup beef broth
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon packed light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 lb beef top or bottom round steak, cut in 1/4" julienne strips
- 2 medium onions, cut in 1/2" wedges
- 1 bunch broccoli, cut in florets
In a small bowl, combine the beef broth, soy sauce, garlic powder, ginger, pepper, brown sugar, and cornstarch; mix well and set aside. You can add a little extra beef broth to have more sauce when you eat over rice.
Coat a large skillet or wok with cooking spray. Add beef, and brown over medium-high heat for 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Add onions and broccoli, and cook 3 to 4 minutes, or until onion is tender.
Add beef broth mixture to skillet and stir constantly for 2 to 3 minutes, or until sauce begins to thicken. Serve immediately.