7 Up Biscuits
These biscuits are so quick and easy, and so fluffy and delicious at the same time. You'll never want to make biscuits differently again!
Rate this recipe 3.8/5 (614 Votes)
- 4 cups Bisquick
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup 7-up
- 1/2 cup melted butter
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from justapinch.com
Mix Bisquick, sour cream and 7 Up. The dough will be very soft. Knead and fold dough until baking mix is well incorporated. Pat dough out and cut biscuits using a round biscuit/cookie cutter.
Melt butter in bottom of cookie sheet pan or 9"x13" casserole dish. Place biscuits on top of melted butter and bake for 12-15 minutes or until brown at 425°F.
You'll also love
- Betty Crocker Cake Mix & A Can of... 3.9/5 (988 Votes)
- Fail-Proof Pizza Dough & Cheesy... 4/5 (549 Votes)
- Golden Corral Rolls 3.9/5 (1089 Votes)
- Blueberry Biscuits 3.9/5 (379 Votes)
- Crock Pot Chicken & Dumplings with... 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
Review this recipe