Cherry Yum Yum
Deliciously light, and summery - this is the perfect dessert to serve at your next pool party. If you don't have Dream Whip, you can substitute it with cool whip. Enjoy!
- 2 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup plus 6 tablespoons sugar
- 1 large package Dream Whip, or 4 small packages
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cans cherry pie filling
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 500mins
Combine crackers, 6 tablespoons sugar, and melted margarine. Press firmly in 13x9 pan. Chill 1 hour.
Mix Dream Whip with milk. Beat until stiff. Gradually add cheese, remaining sugar, and vanilla. Beat on low until blended. Spread 1/2 mixture over crust. Spread cherry filling over mixture. Top with remaining mixture. Sprinkle crumbs on top.
Chill 8 to 12 hours.
You'll also love
- Mexican Rice Casserole 4.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Oven empanadas with shrimp and... 4.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Hasselback Potatoes - Cooking Light 4.6/5 (24 Votes)
- Eggnog Cranberry Pie Recipe 4.6/5 (23 Votes)
- Cranberry & White Chocolate Chip... 4.6/5 (23 Votes)
- Cherry Dump Cake 4.6/5 (24 Votes)
- No-Bake Muddy Buddies®... 4.6/5 (23 Votes)
- Melt-In-Your-Mouth Butter Cookies 4.6/5 (23 Votes)