Crab Cucumber Bites
Imitation crab and cucumbers come together with the hot sauce of your choice to make these creamy and crunchy Crab Cucumber Bites that are sure to be a crowd-pleaser at your next holiday party or gathering of loved ones. This recipe yields 48 appetizers that will go perfectly on any nosh table surrounded by other delectable munchies.
- 3 medium cucumbers
- 2/3 cup reduced-fat cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 (8-ounce) package imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 1/3 cup finely chopped sweet red pepper
- 2 green onions, sliced
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Peel strips from cucumbers to create striped edges; cut each cucumber into 16 slices, about 1/4-inch thick. Pat dry with paper towels; set aside.
In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, lemon juice and pepper sauce until smooth. Fold in the crab, red pepper and onions. Place 1 heaping teaspoonful onto each cucumber slice. Serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Pineapple Upside Down Bundt Cake 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Lemon-Sage Roast Turkey Breast 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Mousse 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Slow-Cooker Candied Nuts 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Eggnog Jello Shots 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Homemade Beef Jerky 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Sufganiyot, Israeli Jelly Donuts... 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Blooming Onion Bread 4.6/5 (21 Votes)