Chocolate Raspberry Layer Bars
Layered with raspberry jam and a creamy white chocolate filling for deliciously sweet and tasty combination!
- 1 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup icing sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/3 cup raspberry jam
- 1 cup white chocolate chips, melted
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons light cream or milk
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons butter
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 140mins
Adapted from robinhood.ca
Preheat oven to 375ºF (190ºC). Line a 9-inch (23-cm) square cake pan with parchment paper, overlapping the two ends for easy removal.
Base: Combine flour and icing sugar in a medium bowl. Cut in butter until mixture is crumbly. Press firmly into prepared pan.
Bake in preheated oven for 15 to 18 minutes, or until golden.
Filling: Spread jam on warm crust. Beat cream cheese and cream in small mixer bowl using an electric mixer on medium speed. Add white chocolate, beating until smooth. Mix well. Spread evenly over jam. Chill to set, about 1 hour.
Topping: Melt chocolate chips and butter together over low heat, stirring until smooth. Spread over filling. Chill until set.
You'll also love
- Pork Milanese with Creamy Caper... 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- One-Pot Salsa Beef Skillet 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Crunchy Broccoli 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Food Processor White Bread 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Tequila-Lime-Coconut Macaroon Bars 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Cinnamony Apple Pie Muffins(GF) 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Raspberry-Oatmeal Bars 4.2/5 (20 Votes)
- Mini Kisses Coconut Macaroon Bars 4.2/5 (19 Votes)