Raspberry Crumb Bars
You wouldn’t believe how easy these are to make! This one is staying in my recipe book for sure. They taste amazing, and I had the prep work done in about 10 minutes. Does it get much easier? These only take 7 ingredients people (and if you really wanted you could narrow that down to 6, just omit the salt and use salted butter).
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup rolled oats (old fashioned)
- 1/2 cup light-brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup raspberry jam, seedless if preferred
- Omit salt if using salted butter
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 50mins
Adapted from cookingclassy.com
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Line an 8 X 8-inch baking dish with aluminum foil, leaving a 2-inch overhang of foil on two sides. Grease foil.
In a large mixing bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda and salt. Stir in oats and brown sugar, and use clean fingertips as needed to break up brown sugar clumps. Add butter, and using fingertips, work butter into mixture until evenly moistened.
Add 2 cups of the oat mixture to the prepared baking dish and press into an even layer. Spread raspberry jam into an even layer over oat layer, coming within 1/4-inch of all edges. Sprinkle top evenly with remaining oat mixture, then slightly press into jam layer.
Bake in preheated oven until golden brown, about 34 to 38 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely before cutting into squares. Store in an airtight container.
You'll also love
- Creamy Pumpkin Pie 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Brown Sugar Bourbon Crockpot... 4.3/5 (43 Votes)
- PUMPKIN Cake 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Baked Apple Pie Roll Ups 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Strawberry Peach Vodka Collins... 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Soft & Chewy Chocolate Peanut... 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Caramel Apple Pie Cookies 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Blueberry Cheesecake Bars 4.5/5 (31 Votes)