Halloween Mummy Spinach Dip
This mummy will be the hit at your party! Filled with spinach dip, and wrapped in mozzarella strips, he's scary and delicious!
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen pizza dough, thawed
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 sticks KRAFT or POLLY-O Mozzarella String Cheese
- 2 black olive slices
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE'S Reduced Fat or KNUDSEN Light Sour Cream
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Lite Ranch Dressing
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well drained
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup red peppers, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- WHEAT THINS Original Snacks
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 155mins
Adapted from kraftrecipes.com
Pat dough into 12x6-inch oval on baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray. Indent dough, about 3 inches from one end of oval, for the mummy's head. Let rise in warm place 20 minutes or until doubled in volume.
Preheat oven to 375ºF. Brush dough with egg. Bake 18 to 20 min. or until bread is golden brown and sounds hollow when tapped lightly. Pull apart string cheese to make about 16 strips; arrange on bread for the mummy's wrappings. Bake 1 to 2 min. or just until cheese is melted; cool slightly. Press olive slices into bread for the mummy's eyes; cool completely.
Meanwhile, mix sour cream and dressing in medium bowl until well blended. Stir in next 5 ingredients. Refrigerate 30 minutes, or until ready to serve.
Use a sharp knife to remove bread from top of mummy's body; scoop out bread from center, leaving thin shell on bottom and side. (Reserve bread top. Discard removed bread or reserve for another use.) Fill bread with spinach dip just before serving; cover with top of bread. Serve with Wheat Thins for dipping.
You'll also love
- Halloween Jack-O-Lantern Queso 4.4/5 (79 Votes)
- Banana Cream Delight 4/5 (40 Votes)
- Apple glazed pork chops 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Spinach-Feta Turnovers 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
- Jamie Oliver Turkey Chili 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Spiked Fruit Salad 3.8/5 (36 Votes)
- Crock Pot Kielbasa Bites 4.2/5 (19 Votes)
- "Best Ever" Guacamole recipe from... 4.2/5 (23 Votes)