White Chocolate-Raspberry Cheesecake Bars
By Side Passion
These scrumptious raspberry bars have all of the great flavors you'd expect from a quality restaurant's cheesecake.
- 12 Oreo cookies, finely crushed (about 1 cup)
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 3 squares baker's white chocolate, divided
- 2 packages (8-ounces each) Philadelphia cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup red raspberry preserves
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 55mins
Heat oven to 350°F.
Mix cookie crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 8 to 9-inch square pan. Melt 2 chocolate squares as directed on package.
Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with a mixer until well blended. Add melted chocolate; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each until blended. Pour over crust.
Bake 25 to 28 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool 5 minutes; spread with preserves. Melt chocolate squares; drizzle over cheesecake. Cool cheesecake completely. Refrigerate for 4 hours.
You'll also love
- Fresh apple cake with caramel sauce 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Imitation Crab Salad 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Healthy White Bean Pesto Dip 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Grilled Tilapia with Mango Salsa 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Raspberry Cream With Chocolate... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- High Protein Quinoa Almond Berry... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Raspberry-Blueberry Cake 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Cinnamon Hazelnut Biscotti 4/5 (1 Votes)