Kale Cucumber Pineapple Smoothie
- 1 cup freshly cut pineapple
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1-2 leaves of kale (any kind of kale will work)
- 1/2 English cucumber, peeled and roughly chopped
Adapted from whatsgabycooking.com
cucumbers + kale + pineapple + raspberries. Add a touch of ice and a little bit of water to get things moving around in the blender and then you’re ready to take on the rest of the day.
Combine everything into your blender with 3-4 ice cubes and a touch of water. Blend.
Add more water if needed to get things moving around in the blender.
Sounds SO good! I had a tooth taken out yesterday and have been chowing on the smoothies with frozen fruit and greek yogurt, but am thinking it’s time to throw some green smoothies into the mix, and make smoothies a regular part of my usual healthy diet!
A fun combo for a healthy shake!
OK, I may have just been semi-converted to a Juice Cult, but I like it. As long as I can add a little vodka to this when the mood strikes
Um…YUM!!! Good think I got a smoothie maker for Christmas.
I was searching for things to make with my crazy amount of cucumbers and kale from my garden and came across this. Just happen to have some fresh pineapple – no raspberries but the last round of peaches from our farmers market in Chicago. Thanks – can’t wait to whip up!
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked
You'll also love
- Cold and Flu Busting Coconut and... 4.7/5 (20 Votes)
- Cheesy Potato Bacon Brown Betty 4.8/5 (16 Votes)
- Pumpkin Madeleines 4.8/5 (16 Votes)
- Applesauce 4.8/5 (16 Votes)
- Mango & Pineapple Jam 4.5/5 (39 Votes)
- Crockpot Pineapple Chicken 4.5/5 (38 Votes)
- Turkey Bacon, Egg and Spinach... 4.6/5 (30 Votes)
- Quick Pickle - Cucumbers and Onions 4.6/5 (30 Votes)
Review this recipe