Mango & Pineapple Jam
Make some extra for gifts, the lucky recipients will be so happy you did! This Mango & Pineapple Jam is my all time favorite jam and is a tasty topping for vanilla ice cream.
- 2 cups ripe mangoes, cut up
- 1 cup crushed pineapple
- 1/3 cup lime juice (or lemon)
- 2 cups sugar
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from food.com
Peel mango and cut in small pieces, then mash with potato masher to bring juice out.
Cook 5 minutes. Add rest of ingredients, mix well and bring to a boil. Boil rapidly 15 to 20 minutes, stirring often, until thick.
Pour into small sterilized jars. Seal and store in cool place.
You'll also love
- Extra Fluffy Coconut Flour... 4.5/5 (39 Votes)
- Bacon Bombs: 4.5/5 (39 Votes)
- Greek Potato and Tomato Bake 4.5/5 (39 Votes)
- Apple Cinnamon Bread 4.5/5 (37 Votes)
- Pineapple Ginger Fried Rice 4.6/5 (29 Votes)
- AIP Sweet Potato & Mango Salad 4.7/5 (18 Votes)
- Spring Salad with Ginger Peach Tea... 4.9/5 (7 Votes)