One-Bowl Apple Cake
One-Bowl Apple Cake is so simple and easy that you can whip it up any time you need a dessert to feed a crowd in a hurry. Serve this rich, moist apple cake, warm from the oven with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, freshly whipped whip cream, and even a drizzle of your favorite caramel syrup. This dish is great any time of year when apples are at their sweetest.
- 2 eggs
- 1 3/4 cups sugar
- 2 heaping teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 cup canola or vegetable oil
- 6 medium Gala, Fuji, or Honey Crisp apples
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 80mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a large bowl, mix the eggs, sugar, cinnamon, and oil. Peel and slice the apples and add to mixture in bowl, coating the apples as you go to keep the apples from turning brown.
Mix together the baking soda and flour, then add to the ingredients in the bowl. Mix well with a fork until all of the flour is absorbed by the wet ingredients.
Pour mixture into a greased one 9x13-inch or two 9-inch round pans. Bake for approximately 55 minutes. Let rest for 10 to 15 minutes, then serve.
You'll also love
- Banana Brownies with Frosting 3.8/5 (548 Votes)
- Neiman Marcus Dip 4.6/5 (417 Votes)
- Betty Crocker Cake Mix & A Can of... 4/5 (845 Votes)
- Fail-Proof Pizza Dough & Cheesy... 4/5 (454 Votes)
- Pumpkin Pie Cake 3.9/5 (399 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.4/5 (341 Votes)
- Crockpot Apple Pie Breakfast 4.4/5 (277 Votes)