Turkey Bacon, Egg and Spinach Frittatta Minis
Looking for even lower calorie breakfast? Substitute skim milk or water, use 14 – 16 egg whites, or reduce/remove the cheese.
Give it a twist, add more of your favorite veggies. Bell peppers, mushrooms, broccoli, etc would all be delish to create a veggie version.
Get the kids involved! They love stirring, measuring, and pouring.
- 8 large eggs
- 1/2 cup 1% milk
- 6 strips turkey bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups (handful) of fresh spinach leaves, washed and diced
- 1 small Tomato, diced
- 1/2 small onion, diced
- 2 oz. cheddar cheese, shredded
- salt and pepper, to taste
preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease the inside of each of the cups on a 12-count muffin pan. Vegetable or olive oil spray is a quick, painless way to do this. Crack each of the eggs into the mixing bowl, add the milk and whisk together until creamy and the yolks are broken up.
Next, stir in the bacon crumbles, diced spinach, tomato, onion, and about 2/3 of the cheddar cheese. Whisk together, slowly adding the salt and pepper. Once the mixture is evenly blended, spoon or pour it evenly into each muffin cup.
Sprinkle the remainder of the cheese on top of each of the frittattas and pop it in the oven! Bake for 20 – 25 minutes, or until the egg is cooked all the way through and the cheese on the top turns golden brown. Let them cool for 5 – 10 minutes, pop them out and serve!
You'll also love
- Quick Pickle - Cucumbers and Onions 4.6/5 (30 Votes)
- Lemon-Garlic Shrimp & Garlic... 4.6/5 (26 Votes)
- Hot Roast Beef Sandwiches 4.7/5 (29 Votes)
- Low Carb Bacon Cheeseburger Balls 4.6/5 (32 Votes)
- Turkey Cheddar Hawaiian Rolls 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Chicken Breasts stuffed with... 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Collard & Mustard Greens with Bacon 4.1/5 (64 Votes)
- Spinach Corn Bread 4.5/5 (33 Votes)