Carrabba's Blackberry Sangria
Have a splash with this Carrabba's Blackberry Sangria recipe. Sweet, fruity, and robust with blackberry flavor, this is the sangria of your dreams.
- 1/2 liter bisanzio italian wine or 1/2 liter any other sweet red italian wine
- 4 2/3 ounces cranberry juice (not cranberry cocktail)
- 4 2/3 ounces monin blackberry syrup
- 2 ounces tuaca italian liqueur
- 1/3 to taste blackberry
- 1/3 to taste lemon slice
- 1/3 to taste orange slice
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 125mins
Mix all liquid ingredients together and add blackberries.
Refrigerate and let sit for a few hours.
Serve over ice.
When ready to serve, add a slice of lemon and orange.
You'll also love
- Perfect Potato Pockets 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Poor Mans Lobster Roll 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Baked Chicken and Spinach Flautas 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Amish Pickled Beets 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Banana Bread Bars 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Blueberry Crunch Dump Cake 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Chewy Oatmeal Cookies with Toffee,... 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Strawberry Pistachio White... 4.4/5 (24 Votes)