Easy Chicken Pot Pie with Biscuits
Chicken Pot Pie is a all time classic! Try this easy and delicious recipe.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounces) can Campbell's Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (12 ounces) package frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken or turkey
- 1 egg
- 1 cup biscuit baking mix
Heat the oven to 400°F. Stir the soup, 1/2 cup milk, vegetables and chicken in a 9-inch pie plate.
Stir the remaining milk, egg and baking mix in a small bowl. Spread the batter over the chicken mixture.
Bake for 30 minutes or until the topping is golden brown.
You'll also love
- Country French Omelet (Bacon &... 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Louisiana BBQ Shrimp 4/5 (73 Votes)
- Boneless Chicken Rolls 4.2/5 (34 Votes)
- Crispy Garlic Chicken 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Magic Chicken and Biscuit Casserole 4.3/5 (27 Votes)
- Chicken Rice-A-Roni Casserole 3.5/5 (212 Votes)
- Air Fryer Chicken & Noodles 4/5 (39 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Chicken and Dumplings 4.5/5 (13 Votes)