Cracker Barrel Old Country Store's Corn Muffins
Corn muffins like they used to make is what Cracker Barrel serves in their restaurants every day. Now you can too, with this bit of down-home goodness recipe!
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons liquid non dairy creamer
- 4 tablespoons yellow cornmeal
- 3/4 cup self rising flour
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Add ingredients to bowl in order listed and beat well until it looks like a smooth cake batter.
Divide batter between 8 greased cupcake wells and fill the other 4 with water.
Bake at 400°F for 16 to 18 minutes, or until tester inserted into centers comes out clean. Let cool a few minutes in pan, and remove with two forks so as not to disturb the water.
This recipe yields 8 muffins exactly like Cracker Barrel Restaurants.
You'll also love
- Costco Copycat Muffin Recipes 3.8/5 (396 Votes)
- Walker Brothers Apple Pancake 3.7/5 (48 Votes)
- Krispy Kreme Bread Pudding 3.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Beef Shanks With Beans 3.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Jamie Oliver Potato Salad 3.8/5 (11 Votes)
- Morton's Creamed Spinach 3.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Mamacita's Green Sauce 3.6/5 (65 Votes)
- Broccoli Corn Bread (Weight... 3.9/5 (7 Votes)