Jamie Oliver Potato Salad
Try this twist on a traditional potato salad, with bacon. Who wouldn't love it?
- 1 3/4 pound baby potatoes, peeled
- Sea salt & pepper
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Small bunch of fresh chives, finely chopped
- 1 lemon, zested then halved
- 1/4 cup natural yogurt
- Glug of olive oil
- 4 strips cooked smoked bacon, thinly sliced
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Bring large pan of salted water to boil.
Peel potatoes. Add potatoes to boiling water and bring back to boil for 10-15 minutes, or until cooked through.
In small bowl, mix extra-virgin olive oil & lemon juice (from lemon). Season with salt & pepper and stir well. Set aside.
Drain potatoes well, and place in large bowl.
Immediately toss the hot potatoes with the olive oil dressing.
Sprinkle chives over potatoes and mix well.
Sprinkle lemon zest and natural yogurt, and toss well.
Sprinkle bacon over potatoes and serve.