Walker Brothers Apple Pancake
- 2 Granny Smith Apples, sliced,peeled and cored
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter
Heat oven to 375. Very lightly oil a oven proof cast iron pan.
Peel apples and core and slice them. Mix apples and cinnamon and sugars in a bowl.
Mix flour, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl. Stir in buttermilk and eggs, mix well.
Melt butter in a pan add apple mixture and cook stirring until sugars are melted and apples are well coated about 5 minutes.
Pour egg mixture over apples. Bake until puffed and edges brown and apples are tender about 30 minutes. Serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Apfelpfannkuchen - German Apple... 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Beef Shanks With Beans 3.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Joe's Stone Crab Cole Slaw 3.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Jamie Oliver Potato Salad 3.8/5 (11 Votes)
- Morton's Creamed Spinach 3.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Lipton's Green Tea with Citrus 3.7/5 (16 Votes)
- Jacques Pépin Orange Soufflé... 3.8/5 (16 Votes)
- Joy of Cooking Apple Pie 3.4/5 (35 Votes)