Krispy Kreme Bread Pudding
Reese really enjoyed this, although we don't often have leftover Krispy Kremes.
- Butter Icing:
- 1 dozen Krispy Kreme Doughnuts
- 1 small can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- Vanilla extract, to taste
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 2 cups powdered sugar
Adapted from frommytinykitchen.blogspot.com
Cube doughnuts, place in large bowl.
Pour sweetened condensed milk over doughnuts and toss lightly to evenly coat the chunks. In a small bowl whisk eggs, cinnamon and salt; pour over doughnut chunks. Stir until evenly distributed and set aside. Once coated pour into the dish. Let set for 10 to 15 minutes to absorb as much moisture as possible.
Bake at 350°F for approximately 30 to 40 minutes; until slightly crisp on top. You want the bread pudding to be moist, but no raw egg.
While baking make icing:
In a microwave safe bowl melt butter. Add vanilla and stir well. Slowly whisk in powdered sugar working out lumps. Pour over hot bread pudding. Serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Apple Pie Bread Pudding 4.5/5 (124 Votes)
- Pecan Pie Bread Pudding 4.4/5 (111 Votes)
- Baked Parmesan Paprika Chicken 4.5/5 (66 Votes)
- Fluffy Cake Doughnuts 4.6/5 (54 Votes)
- Fluffy Eggnog & Vanilla Bean... 4.6/5 (43 Votes)
- Vanilla Butter Rollouts Recipe 4.4/5 (49 Votes)
- Overnight French Toast PRINT 4.5/5 (33 Votes)
- Cinnamon Apple Muffins 4.4/5 (36 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Chex Mix 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- APPLE BREAD PUDDING DAVID 4.5/5 (23 Votes)
- Irish Beef Stew with Mashed... 4.4/5 (28 Votes)
- Cinnamon Sugar Candied Nuts 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Cinnamon Bun Popcorn 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Caramel Bread Pudding for Two 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Vanilla-Cinnamon Roasted Almonds 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Gluten Free Corn Spoon Bread 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Pepperidge Farm Baked French Toast... 3.7/5 (71 Votes)
- Creamed Ham & Toast 4/5 (18 Votes)
- Golden Corral Bread Pudding Recipe 3/5 (2 Votes)
- Maple & Date Bars 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Frozen Key Lime Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- √ Pennsylvania Red Cabbage 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Spoon Bread 0/5 (0 Votes)