Corn Muffin Mix
Makes amount equal to box of Jiffy Corn Muffin mix. Can be doubled or tripled and stored in air tight container for up to 1 month, or store in the freezer up to 6 months. Enjoy!
- 2/3 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup yellow corn meal
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tyablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup milk
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Combine flour, corn meal, sugar, baking powder and salt. Mix well with whisk. Whisk in vegetable oil and mix until dry mixture is smooth and lumps are gone.
If you wish to make Corn Muffins:
Preheat oven to 400°F. Combine above mixture with egg and milk. Mix well.
Fill muffin tins 1/2 full. Bake 15 to 20 minutes.
You'll also love
- Pernil (Roast Pork Shoulder) 2 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Rigatoni "cake" 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- PEACH TURNOVERS 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Orange-Vanilla Cupcakes 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Tomato, Cucumber and Bocconcini... 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Parmesan Corn Muffins 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Cheese & Pea Orzo 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Corned Beef Cabbage with a Tangy... 4.5/5 (15 Votes)