2013 Strawberry Corn Salsa
All the colors of summer are captured in this dish with a fresh, light flavor perfect for snacking between swims or to kick off a backyard barbecue. This can be served with chips or alone as a side dish.
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, chopped
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen corn, thawed
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro, minced
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Baked tortilla chips
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In a small bowl, whisk the oil, vinegar, lime juice and salt.
Drizzle over strawberry mixture; toss to coat.
Refrigerate for 1 hour. Serve with chips. Yields 5 1/2 cups.
You'll also love
- BEEFY TAMALE PIE 3/5 (2 Votes)
- Minced Lobster (for 10) 3.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Joy of Cooking's Apple Brown Betty 3.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Pumpkin Pie - Del Monte 3.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Turkey & Pesto Ravioli with Fresh... 3.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Choke Cherry Syrup 3.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Pioneer Woman - Raspberry Cream Pie 3.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Panera Bread All-Purpose Stuffing 3.5/5 (4 Votes)