Sauerkraut Potato Casserole
Rate this recipe 3.3/5 (3 Votes)
- 8 medium potatoes (to 10)
- 1 large bag (or can) sauerkraut, drained
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 can sausage links
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
Cook potatoes; then peel and slice medium thick.
Put a layer of potatoes in the bottom of a 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
Slice sausage links 1/4-inch to 1/2-inch thick and place half in a single layer over the potatoes.
Mix together sauerkraut, soup, and sour cream.
Spread half over the potatoes/links.
Repeat with another single layer of potatoes, links, and kraut mixture.
Bake until hot 30-40 minutes.
You'll also love
- APPLE CRISP, CAFETERIA STYLE 3.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Leeks with Mustard in Microwave 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Pumpkin Pie - Del Monte 2.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Pampered Chef Cheesy Potatoes 3.6/5 (8 Votes)
Review this recipe