Beef Jerky - NuWave
Dust of your NuWave and put it to good use with this perfectly seasoned beef jerky. A great on-the-go snack to always have on hand.
- 1 pound beef (any kind) I use brisket and slice while partially frozen
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/3 cup Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/4 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 1/4 teaspoons ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke, optional
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 495mins
Place all the above ingredients into a large freezer bag or large bowl. Let marinate for 4 to 8 hours in refrigerator.
Place pieces of meat on liner pan and 4 inch rack (when using 2 inch rack you can use 3 different levels). Tent the dome during drying out process. Do not let meat touch it will slow down the dehydrating. Dehydrate on power level 4 for about 3 hours. (2 hours and 45 minutes if 1/4 inch thick).
Half way through the process I move the beef to different racks. Pat excess moisture with paper towel, cool, and store.
You'll also love
- Homemade Beef Jerky 4.4/5 (53 Votes)
- Opah Fish oven roasted with... 3.4/5 (22 Votes)
- Applebee's BBQ Sauce 3.4/5 (23 Votes)
- Bar Room Pickled Eggs and Sausage 3.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Gluten Free Bearnaise Sauce 3/5 (8 Votes)
- Lasagna, Prince Pasta Recipe 3.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Beef Lombardi (Southern Living) 3.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Old Bay Shrimp Bruschetta 4/5 (4 Votes)