Apple-Bacon Sweet Potatoes
By Nicole S
The perfect combination of sweet, salty, and savory, this Apple-Bacon Sweet Potatoes is the perfect side dish!
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 4 slices Turkey Bacon (with sea salt), chopped
- 1 1/2 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled, cut into bite-size chunks
- 2 apples, chopped
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup chopped Pecans
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 70mins
Heat oven to 375ºF.
Cook onions and bacon in large nonstick skillet on medium heat 7 to 8 min. or until onions are crisp-tender.
Place potatoes in 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray. Add apples, apple juice and cinnamon; mix lightly. Top with onion mixture; cover.
Bake for 40 minutes. Then top with nuts and bake for 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender and most the liquid is absorbed.
You'll also love
- BLT Bow Tie Pasta Salad 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Sweet-and-Spicy Pork Tenderloin 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Easy-Glazed Pearl Onions 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Tomato, Basil and Mozzarella Salad... 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Apple Pasta Salad 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Baked Potato Soup 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Holy Mole Pork... 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Cacio e Pepe with bacon (Zucchini... 4.8/5 (4 Votes)