Pressure Cooker Holy Mole Pork with Secret Ingredient
This makes an awesome burrito filling as well as sandwiches, over rice or noodles.
Rate this recipe 4.4/5 (23 Votes)
- 1 (4 to 5 lb) pork shoulder or butt
- 1 T chili powder
- 2 t salt
- 1 t pepper
- 1 cup beef stock or broth
- 3/4 cup chili sauce
- 1 1/2 t unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 t ground cumin
- 1/2 t garlic powder
- 1/2 t onion powder
- 1/2 t ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1 T cornstarch mixed into 1 T water
Cut pork in 2 inch thick slices
Combine chili powder, salt and pepper and rub into all sides of all pork.
Put pork, stock, chili sauce, cocoa, cumin, garlic powder, onion powder and cinnamon to cooker.
Secure lid and cook on HIGH for 70 minutes, when done let naturally release for 10 minutes then quick release.
Remove lid and set to High or Brown. Add raisins and cornstarch mixture and let simmer, stirring occasionally until sauce is thickened.
Serve pork pulled and drizzled with the mole sauce.
You'll also love
- Cranberry JalapeñoCream Cheese Dip 4.5/5 (18 Votes)
- Duncan Hines Pineapple Upside Down... 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Grilled Sausages with Marinated... 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Brown Sugar Bacon Wrapped Smokies 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
Review this recipe