Apple Pasta Salad
This crispy pasta salad recipe showcases the tartness of Granny Smith apples and the refreshing bite of cucumber.
- 2 cups cooked mini wagon wheel pasta
- 1 cup Granny Smith apple, cored and chopped
- 3/4 cup cucumber, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped toasted pecans
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped (optional)
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from recipe.com
In a large bowl combine the pasta, apple, cucumber, pecans, raisins, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
Cover and chill until serving time (up to 6 hours).
Stir in parsley, if desired.