Tomato, Basil and Mozzarella Salad with Penne
Rate this recipe 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- 1/2 pound penne pasta
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 pound mozzarella cheese , diced
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese , grated
- 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 cup plum tomatoes , diced, seeded
- 1/4 cup fresh basil , shredded
- salt and pepper , to taste
1. Cook Penne until al dente. Drain in a colander and rinse with cold running water. Drain again until very dry. Place in a bowl and toss with olive oil.
2. Mix in mozzarella, vinegar, Parmesan, tomatoes and basil. Add salt and pepper.
3. Serve at room temperature.
You'll also love
- Shrimp Risotto 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Watermelon martini 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Tigger Tails from Pooh Corner -... 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Apple Pasta Salad 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Cacio e Pepe with bacon (Zucchini... 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Penne Arrabbiata for Two 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Grilled Leeks with Leek-Tomato... 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Ranchero Macaroni Bake 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
Review this recipe