Roasted Red Potatoes with Bacon & Cheese
- 1/2 cup Ranch Dressing
- 1/2 cup Finely Shredded Italian* Five Cheese Blend
- 1/4 cup Real Bacon Bits
- 2 lb. small red potatoes (about 9), quartered
- 1 T chopped fresh parsley
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 70mins
HEAT oven to 350°F.
MIX first 3 ingredients in large bowl. Add potatoes; toss to coat.
SPOON into 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; cover.
BAKE 55 min. or until potatoes are tender, uncovering after 40 min. Sprinkle with parsley.
You'll also love
- Lemon Sugar Cookies with Lemon... 4.5/5 (37 Votes)
- Cinnamon Apple Cheesecake 4.5/5 (37 Votes)
- Garlic Cheese Bread 4.5/5 (37 Votes)
- Steak Sandwich 4.5/5 (37 Votes)
- Crispy Potatoes 4.5/5 (37 Votes)
- Beef and Barley Soup 4.5/5 (37 Votes)
- Maple and Mustard Glazed Pork Loin 4.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Paprika-Marinated Pork Loin Roast 4.9/5 (8 Votes)