Roasted Red Potatoes with Bacon & Cheese
By Nicole S
- 1/2 cup Ranch Dressing
- 1/2 cup Finely Shredded Italian* Five Cheese Blend
- 1/4 cup Real Bacon Bits
- 2 lb. small red potatoes (about 9), quartered
- 1 T chopped fresh parsley
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 70mins
HEAT oven to 350°F.
MIX first 3 ingredients in large bowl. Add potatoes; toss to coat.
SPOON into 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; cover.
BAKE 55 min. or until potatoes are tender, uncovering after 40 min. Sprinkle with parsley.
You'll also love
- Roasted Red Potatoes with Bacon,... 4.3/5 (179 Votes)
- Favorite Dutch Apple Pie Recipe 4.5/5 (37 Votes)
- Steak Sandwich 4.5/5 (38 Votes)
- Oven Roasted Baby Red Potatoes 4.5/5 (37 Votes)
- Marinated Grilled Leg of Lamb 4.5/5 (40 Votes)
- Pigs in a Cornfield 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Pernil Pork 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Homemade Bacon Gravy 4.5/5 (23 Votes)